North Texas Technology Industry Promotional Map
The synergistic TECHNOPLEX is a powerful industry symbol that effectively brings together – the region’s“Global Leaders in Technology Innovation.” Our unique media simultaneously brings you an audience of the world’s best and most-trusted technology brands. Over 80 companies participate! See PDF image sample, (click image to enlarge).
Available in customized copies to present your customers this desirable and long lasting industry gift.
- Participation highlights your company as an industry leader; choice employer; and world-class innovator.
- Touts your company’s commitment to the region’s high tech sector, worldwide.
- 20,000+ copies distributed worldwide.
- 95%+ display rate!
- Exacting graphic designs. –Suitable of framing!
- Rich foil custom imprint – your “mini billboard”, features your message. –Clearly readable from 25-30ft.
- Practical 12 Month Calendar: Keeps your target audience looking at your custom imprint, all year..
- Foil embossed header. –Creates quality impression and appearance.
- Hosted online with interactive logos. 80,000 -100,000+ hits, per months. Links your website.
- Airport Signage – After publication, we will offer sponsorship of the TECHNOPLEX Map on a 6ft. x 6ft. backlit signs displayed at DFW features your ad within Map design.
- The Map/Calendar Poster is distributed worldwide by over 80 advertisers.
- Print,Internet and Airport advertising, for a fair investment!
- Posters – Post Cards – Greeting Cards – Mouse Pads – Airport Signs
DFW Technoplex Participants
Texas Tech Pulse
Texas A&M University
The University of Texas at Dallas
Events • Partners • Distribution
MD&M West 2018 | February 6 – 8, 2018 | Anaheim, CA
Electronics West | February 6 – 8, 2018 | Anaheim, CA
BIOMEDevice Boston | May 3-4, 2017 | Boston, MA
Del Mar Electronics & Design | May 3-4,2017 | San Diego, CA
Bio International Convention | June 19-22, 2017 | San Diego, CA
SEMICON West | July 10-13, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
Innotech Austin | November 16, 2017 | Austin, TX
InnoTech Oklahoma | October 5, 2017 | Oklahoma City, OK
SPIE – Photonics West | January 27 – February 1, 2018 | San Francisco, CA