BIOSCIENCE West Map & Calendar is a powerful marcom tools that support California’s life science sector; while promoting regional, national and global brands. The Map represent a diverse network of small and large life and healthcare sciences companies (and academic institutions), ranging in scope from therapeutics, to healthcare technology, to medical devices. Featured participants range from entrepreneurial companies developing a first product to Fortune 500 multinationals.
Bioscience West Sponsors
- Annual Print Distribution: Thousands of copies (BIOSCIENCE WEST) are directly distributed to industry professionals at all levels, locally, nationally and internationally. Distributed at regional and national trade shows.
- 90% Display Rate: Elegantly and professionally designed to enhance your brand. Displayed in cubicles, labs, lobbies, lunch rooms, executive offices, conference rooms and boardrooms–keeping your brand visible, all year.
- Brand Visibility: Your custom imprint exquisitely produced (in color) below the Map, viewable from 20+ ft.
- 365 Days of Exposure: Year-at-a-glance calendar diverts attention to your custom imprint. Your imprint delivers and inculcates your message, all year!
- Available online with interactive data and expanded company profile.
- Annual Press Releases promote the Maps over hundreds of online industry news publications, worldwide.
- Airport Signs: Back-lit and digital signs, promoted by sponsorship at International Airports (Inquire about our San Francisco International (SFO) sponsorship surrounding the 2016 BIO International Convention (June 6-9 in San Francisco).
BIOSCIENCE EAST participating airports: Boston (BOS); Philadelphia, (PHI); New Jersey, (EWR) and Baltimore/Washington, (BWI).
Internally, companies distribute amongst Sales, Marketing, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications, Human Resources, executives and other company employees.
Externally, the promotional posters are distributed to stakeholders and constituents, including: CEO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Manufacturers and Marketers, Business Development and Licensing Executives, Venture Capitalists and Entrepreneurs, Academic Researchers, Government Representatives, Industry Vendors, C-Levels & Business Executives, Bioscience & Healthcare Business Executives, University & Commercialization Leaders, Economic Development Executives, Trade Association Executives, etc.
Events • Partners • Distribution
MD&M West 2017 | February 7 – 9, 2017 | Anaheim, CA
Electronics West | February 7 – 9, 2017 | Anaheim, CA
BIOMEDevice Boston | May 3-4, 2017 | Boston, MA
Del Mar Electronics & Design | May 3-4,2017 | San Diego, CA
Bio International Convention | June 19-22, 2017 | San Diego, CA
SEMICON West | July 10-13, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
Innotech Austin | November 17 | Austin, TX
InnoTech Oklahoma | November 1 | Oklahoma City, OK
SPIE – Photonics West | January 28 – February 2, 2017 | San Francisco, CA